Wednesday, November 3, 2010

I was really in the mood to write here earlier but, not so much now. I'm going to fight that not wanting to and write anyway..

Wandering around I was thinking "What's been going on?" It seems like a whirlwind of events has been happening lately. Weddings, anniversaries, recording dates, trips with friends... It all comes and goes so quick.

Nate's wedding is this Saturday and it is actually the 3 month anniversary of ours. To state how I feel about that, simply, THAT IS FUCKING CRAZY!
It is crazy to me that last year, a handful of folks I'm pretty close to, were in serious relationships. Next thing you know, BAMM!! KAPOWWWWW!!!!
Married.

It comes, it goes, and then you pick out bedsheets. or...something...

It's crazy to me that I even met the person that is my wife. That she wakes up with me and is so very concerned about the cat. She deals with my obsessive everything, slow reaction time, and nudges me when I need the nudge.
I'm fortunate.

I'm working right now on wanting to sing. It's been kind of tough. Think I need a night locked away somewhere to get some garbage out of the old brain attic.

I am succeeding at riding my bike frequently and dealing with absurdly cold temps in the morning. It's a bit of rush to be honest. I read this interview where a fella said "I ride a bike because every time I get on that seat I feel like my quality of life is improved." Well said. I am fortunate to have a trail that I take the majority of the way to work. Drivers on Ridge Avenue should not be taken for granted either. Overall they have been considerate of me and very few sharp left turns have been made in front of me by opposing traffic.

My goal for the spring time is to enter in to a century ride somewhere. I dig company too so if that sounds appealing to you... lemme know sucka!

On the homefront I am planning on ripping up our carpet over Thanksgiving weekend. Time for that wood floor to show itself! This is part of my 2010 "Don't just talk.DO" campaign.

That's all for now.




No comments:

Post a Comment