Friday, March 19, 2010

Home Sick Home

So, it's a lovely Friday evening and I am a big ball of boring here. Sneezing, coughing and grumpy faced. Yes, grumpy faced. In reality I'm expressionless.

I started feeling a bit rough on Wednesday afternoon. "Oh No!" I thought to myself,"I can't fall ill now we have a show tonight at the Tin Angel!" I cleared up enough and got through the show clear voiced. It was a great evening with support from some of our best and oldest friends.
It was extra nice because we played to some fresh faces and they were quite in to the music. How lovely!

I really love playing full band shows but, something about a duo or trio is just so...easy. The minimalism is what keeps my heart at ease. It's not that there is less to remember.No. There is less to forget. Cables. Stands.Tuners etc.
It was nice. it's just one of those things that has to be tight or else it could flop.

Landon Pigg was a perfectly nice fella.

So, I'm going to put on some tea and strum the guitar a bit. Followed by coughing,sneezing and sleeping.
Killer Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment