Friday, May 1, 2009

Stone Shouldered Men

Well...I finally got over being sick and did spend a fair amount of time playing guitar. Something came out that has a jazzy hint to it. Nothing crazy or actually jazz , just pretty i guess.
To me it sounds like waking up next to her on a sunny, end of winter kinda morning.One with two clouds in it.

I have some idea that I'll provide an "update" It's really just a check list of things I need to do for myself.
-Make sure that the weekend of May 16-17 mixing gets done for the love of God!
-Get your ass some shows.
-Get that g-d damn mother f-cking amp fixed!
-Get better at guitar.
-Keep writing and writing.
-Keep going...

Something along those lines. It's always so simple really.
Guitar is easy. It's easy for me to see and hear what I need to get better at.
Writing is a struggle because you just have to do it. lots of it. And write down so much utter bull sh-t. Then at page 87 something finally escapes from you that is acceptable.
Whoever said creativity is easy?

On other notes, I like us. I like feeling comfortable and talking about what a dork I am. She knows anyway. Everyone does.

Bad news is I feel rough today, not working with 100% strengf.

aww shit!

No comments:

Post a Comment