Monday, March 9, 2009

Did you hear the one about the...

This will be some kind of stream of consiousness bullsh-t. I'm sure.
I have a lot of things in mind for what I would like this site to be. I'm sure it won't be those things.

The goal for this site is to be a show, studio, song log of sorts. I will talk about songs and the meanings. I will mention band members and what they do/what they mean to me.

We're coming close to completing a full length.
Imagine the you're on a trip,a journey etc. Your directions say you have 2 more major highways to travel on before you reach your destination.
I want to describe the sights, sounds and feeling of those last two highways...before we make it to our location.

Then there may be a finished album.
Accidents are known to happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment